Estimate your cost to attend college with this tool
The Davenport University net price calculator is a powerful tool to use when you’re budgeting for college.
From living expenses for college to tuition and fees, there are many expenses to take into account when you’re budgeting for college. With the Davenport University net price calculator, you can get a good idea of your cost to attend college at Davenport.
What the Davenport University net price calculator can estimate for you:
- Davenport University tuition and fees (annual, full-time — assumes two semesters at 15 credits/semester)
- Books and supplies
- Living expenses for college (food and housing, on or off campus)
- Personal expenses and transportation
- Financial aid for college (federal/state grants and loans)
- Financial aid eligibility for Davenport scholarships & grants
Use the Davenport University net price calculator
As you’re budgeting for college, it’s crucial to consider all of your college costs. With the Davenport University net price calculator, you can estimate your cost to attend college, including living expenses for college and Davenport University tuition.
Keep in mind the calculator is only an estimate of college expenses and financial aid eligibility based on the information you provide. Your actual cost to attend college will be determined after you schedule your courses and after Davenport University tuition and fees are set for the semester.
Learn more about budgeting for college
Other budgeting tools
- CashCourse Basics about budgets, spending habits, credit score and tons more
- Mapping Your Future Advice on how to budget your money and stretch your dollars.
- You can also find resources through the State of Michigan at michigan.gov. Their resources provide a lot of helpful information and tips to help you budget and repay your student loans.
- FAFSA4caster will help you get an early start on the financial aid process by providing you with an early estimate of your eligibility for federal student aid. In addition, FAFSA4caster will increase your knowledge of the financial aid process and provide information about other sources of aid.